dmcnews-digest V3 #476

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #476

dmcnews-digest        Tuesday, February 2 1999        Volume 03 : Number 476

       In this issue:
        Re: DML: DMC- Convertible
        DML: Re: seat belt warning buzzer
        DML: Automatic to 5 Speed
        DML: To all Tri-State DeLorean owners and non-owners
        DML: Re: DMC Speed and Speed-ometer
        DML: Re: DMC Speed and Speed-ometer
        Re: DML: DMC- Convertible
        DML: Re: Automatic to 5 Speed
        DML: Auto Alert
        DML: Car Covers
        DML: Emissions
        Re: DML: Idle thoughts
        Re: DML: DMC Speed and Speed-ometer
        DML: Cold Air with Heater On
        DML: Re: Cold Air with Heater On
        DML: yellow delorean
        DML: RE: DMC convertible
        DML: Re: DMC Speed and Speed-ometer
        DML: Re:  DMC Speed and Speed-ometer
        DML: Re: Rear wheel adapter plate
        DML: Limited Edition Kits
        DML: Re: DMC Convertible
        DML: Starting a DeLorean (was Idle Thoughts)
        DML: Re: Automatic to 5-Speed
        Re: DML: yellow delorean
        DML: Re: yellow delorean
        DML: Re: Starting a DeLorean (was Idle Thoughts)
        DML: Re: yellow DeLorean
        DML: Re: Idle thoughts
        Re: DML: Re: Idle thoughts
        DML: Re: Idle thoughts