           From: "delor_01 <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>" <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>
      2. 1983 Delorean for Sale
           From: "Lewis, Jim (HTS)" <lewisjc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Nose/Eyebrows (clip)
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      4. Headlights
           From: "M. P. Olans <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: oozing windshield sealant
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:58:53 -0000
   From: "delor_01 <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>" <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>
Subject: SEDOC MEETING

The Southeast Delorean Owners Club (SEDOC) will hold its 2003
planning session at the home of John and Sherri Jordan this Sunday
the 19th at 2:pm

I can be contacted at 404 562 6075 or 404 316 0673 for directions

OF special interest will be the start of preparations for this years
SEDOC CRUISE-IN event in September 2003.

more to follow:

re

John Jordan
President