           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:22:12 -0500
   From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: "DUHHH!!!!" at the gas pump

Yes...If I come across someone who LOVES the car, but has never seen one
in person, I often offer a picture in the car, or at least to sit in it.

The smile on the person's face is great!  (and I remember a kid about 10
years ago who wished he had that kind of opportunity  <hint hint hint...
;)>

Kevin Abato
Vin #16680