      1. RE: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Master Cylinder Leak
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      4. RE: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Re: DeLorean in VH1 Show - Dec. 16th reminder
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 'Car Love' idea
           From: Greg Linstad <greglinstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: I Love the 80's Segment
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: hard starting when wet continued....
           From: "Adam <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: The dipstick broke inside the tube.