           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>"
<jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. DeLorean on Ebay, inspection
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. FS: Next round is on the 'Bay...
           From: "Michael Myjak <mmyjak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<mmyjak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Calander
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy
           From: "thomaspaulmccoy <thomaspaulmccoy@xxxxxxxxx>"
<thomaspaulmccoy@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Door Strut Ball Joint
           From: Brent Beecher <brentbeecher@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Digest Number 1300
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:47:44 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rerelease Of The BTTF Trliogy

There was a program on TV this evening "Tinseltown Hoopala" that
included an appereance by Christoper LLoyd dressed up as "Doc" and
driving a BTTF car. I expect there will be a lot more prerelease
publicity for the DVD rerelease. This should inspire more interest in
the Delorean and related merchandise causing some increase in values.
Keep informed as to what things are worth so you don't sell anything
without really knowing the current market value as I suspect pricing
will change drastically on certain articles. Watch things like E-bay
to keep informed.
David Teitelbaum

Message: 2