      1. Re: Water Pump Replacement
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Water Pump Replacement
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Water Pump Replacement
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. a new one...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Radiator pipe mounting bracket
           From: "James La Londe" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. AW: Door lock module & Fire
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      8. Re: electronic challange for all
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Restaurant with a DeLorean
           From: "dmc83n99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmc83n99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: painted cars, sample panels, etc.
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Re: Help prevent Propagation of Delorean Myths from BTTF