      1. Re: Clackity clack don't talk back
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: IDLE SOLVED wierd problem fixed!!!
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Thanks Jan, The clip is in!
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 2 Questions over here :D
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      5. radio harness pin-out?
           From: "Hank Eskin" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Twin Turbo Scematics or enginerring theory?
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: radio harness pin-out?
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: When is a D Dream not stainless?
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Looking for dash and coil cover
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     10. Tune-up question
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     11. Torsion bar update?
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Clackity clack don't talk back
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Great Blunders In History (Delorean feature on history  channel)