      1. Electrical Gremlin Stomped!
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Frame Numbers and DPC (was: 2 Questions)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: angle drive ring clip
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. What happened to the DMC-2?
           From: "cyberzechidna" <ksarfaraz123@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. New DeLorean Owner
           From: "vin7069" <fredvienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: (Birth Certificates) Frame Numbers and DPC (was: 2 Questions)
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: New DeLorean Owner
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Tom Green DeLorean Mention...
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Great Blunders In History (Delorean feature on history channel)