      1. Re: strange start problems << .I have a similar issue
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: heater fan shuts off now and then?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. RE: a/c leak?
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Rivnuts
           From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:37:34 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: strange start problems << .I have a similar issue

Travis, The TTS could be stuck closed , they are not that expensive to
replace.  You may also in the ordeal have gas fouled he plugs to the point

they might need to be replaced. Drive it around for a while and check them

for proper burning. There is a chart on the web site. The wires would have
be pretty bad to jump or broke rubber or something like that.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/engine.shtml

<< Could it be that the thermo-time switch was stuck closed and unplugging
it
 caused it to be released, leaving it stuck open all the time?

 Early on, I was checking the spark at the plug and I couldn't get one.
Will
 the spark jump out past the rubber sheath when grounded to the engine?

Message: 2