      1. Re: Re: strange start problems << I have a similar issue
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: "David Cox" <dmcox@xxxxxxx>
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: "kynthos10" <kynthos10@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "checksix3" <checksix3@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: DeLorean Car Show 2004.
           From: Murray3307@xxxxxxx
     16. dashboard??
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Modified D
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: 3 things appeared
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: stalling, power loss, and crazy gagues
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Fuel injector cleaning
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: DeLorean Car Show 2004.
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     22. Halon
           From: "checksix3" <checksix3@xxxxxxxx>
     23. Rattling Brake Pads (rear)
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
     24. Play on front wheel
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Modified D
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 01:04:07 -0400
   From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: strange start problems << I have a similar issue

> Apparently
> this electrical problem is causing the engine to flood because after I
have
> tried to crank it up, it wreaks of fuel.

David T's theory sounds very plausible.  Though if the problem isn't
ignition related then perhaps your cold start valve is stuck on.  It could
be getting power when it should be off, or it could have some trash stuck in
it keeping the valve open.

Walt

Message: 2