      1. Sarasota 81 DeLorean
           From: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: the aversion to customizing?
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. A new alternator problem!  (And a radar detector install to boot)
           From: Andrew Smith <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Crossover pumps
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: a better door launcher?
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: A new alternator problem!  (And a radar detector install to
boot)
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: better door "launchers"
           From: "Michael  Quinto" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Digest Number 918
           From: petleech@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Crossover pumps
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: A new alternator problem!  (And a radar detector install to
boot)
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. Delorean World Article