      1. RE: ebay Delorean 601095323
           From: "Mike Substelny" <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 1987 PRV engine on ebay 25k miles
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Texas Monster Truck Update
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: too cool cooling, stuck thermostat?!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Faded Signal Lenses
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. DeLorean color appearance
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      7. engine info
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Window tint issues
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:08:15 -0500
   From: "Mike Substelny" <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ebay Delorean 601095323

This looks like Dave Colley's car (Compare the ebay picture to the
"fantasy castle" picture of Dave's car on the DML Photo of the Month
page).  If so, it is one of the most award winning DeLoreans in the world.
As I understand it the car has won more People's Choice awards than I can
count, from DeLorean and non-DeLorean shows alike.  All it has to do is
show up anywhere and it goes home with a trophy,  plaque, or ribbon that
says "First Place."

Dave's car was turbocharged, lowered, and tastefully customized with
Ferrari red paint and custom ground effects.  He had a luggage rack and
seatcover colored to match the car.  He always kept it in perfect running
condition and drove it to DeLorean events here in Ohio.  I believe that he
and his wife recently moved to Florida, and I presume their beautiful
DeLorean moved with them.

I, too, once heard a rumor that Dave was injured in an accident with the
car, but I do not know if the rumor is true.  I *do* know that Dave's
DeLorean won many awards, and I feel comfortable calling it the most
attractive DeLorean automobile in the world.

- Mike Substelny

Message: 2