      1. Re: Steering Problem
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Coolant  Y- pipe problem
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Coolant  Y- pipe problem
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Re: Coolant  Y- pipe problem
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Where is this valve??
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. Luggage rack parts needed
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      7. Extra/unused wires in doors
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. finding freon leaks
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: finding freon leaks
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: finding freon leaks
           From: sharksigns@xxxxxxxxx
     11. RE: steering column u-joints
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Coolant  Y- pipe problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. binnacle (instrument cluster pod) removal
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     14. Rich Fuel mix with High Idle
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: finding freon leaks
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Bosch oil filters
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Extra/unused wires in doors
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:28:03 EDT
   From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Steering Problem

In a message dated 9/20/01 10:24:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This is the main reason the car needs to be flatbeded but if the car
> is pulled onto the flatbed by the lower control arms the damage is
> done. On some forgein cars there are big stickers underneath
> indicating where to attach or not attach the recovery hooks. Maybe
> this would be a good idea for the Delorean vendors to produce?
> David Teitelbaum

i don't get why tow truck guys would attach their cables to the lower control
arms when they could attach them to the conveniently provided hooks in all
four corners of the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Soma576@xxxxxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102