      1. radiator cap
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Front Facia Removal
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. (unknown)
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. what does the vin# mean?
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      5. Spares
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Yet another Coolant Problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7. stiff steering after 20minutes
           From: "Arne Hofmann (Beta LAYOUT GmbH)" <arne.hofmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: loose steering
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Cold start valve question (it works)
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Me Too: Cold start valve question
           From: "Sacha Prins" <sacha@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: what does the vin# mean?
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. weird sound when taking corners
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Spares
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Spares
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     15. My new CD player question
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: radiator cap
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re: Yet another Coolant Problem
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Spares
           From: "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Spares
           From: "George C. Marshall" <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Diecast Delorean model
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Me Too: Cold start valve question
           From: "Sacha Prins" <sacha@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Cold start valve question (it works)
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     23. Re: what does the vin# mean?
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 00:59:34
   From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: radiator cap

Hey list,
I was wondering how often does the radiator cap go bad that is on the
radiator?

                         Ryan- vin.#16301

Message: 2