      1. Re: Idle Problems
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: door dings caused by window regulator
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Vinyl Door molding
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: hesitant DeLorean
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: oil pressure guage
           From: gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: how hot is too hot?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Cooling System.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      8. Control Pressure Regulator rebuild advice?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Frequency valve and RPM relay
           From: Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     10. DeLorean Seat Covers on Ebay.
           From: gwgjr26@xxxxxxxxx
     11. RE: Vin 502 pictures, anyone???
           From: "Michael" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Delorean Sighting
           From: "Edward Pryor" <fasted98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Advice on tuning my engine
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Dead Pedal Install
           From: gerenpreiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: Nationality of DeLorean
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: East Coast/Midwest DMC repair facilities
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     17. Low Mileage Delorean for Sale
           From: squire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. Trapped in a DeLorean?
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: out the window?
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     20. Re: Nationality of DeLorean
           From: milestwo@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: out the window?
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Vinyl Door molding
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: out the window?
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     24. DeLorean Car Show
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Idle Problems
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:59:57 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Idle Problems

Your surging idle is caused by either a problem in the fuel (acceleration) enrichment circuit or an out of tolerance CO mix adjustment.

DMC Joe

www.dmc.tv

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>