      1. Re: Ground and Mystery Wire
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Ground and Mystery Wire
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      3. Relay in Engine Compartment
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Powder Coating?
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      5. Custom Chrome contact info
           From: "Aaron King" <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. first drive,  transmission problem.
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Resetting Lambda switch,
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. clutch problem
           From: scottymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. who would be interested in seat covers ?
           From: orentha@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: Fuel Pump
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Ground and Mystery Wire
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: Relay in Engine Compartment
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: AngleDrive Gears
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: clutch problem
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: first drive,  transmission problem.
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     16. Re: Relay in Engine Compartment
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     17. Houston Floods
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     18. DeLorean Car Show Graceland
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     19. D owners in the Lincoln, NE area?
           From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. cd player installation
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: first drive,  transmission problem.
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Clutch pedal
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Custom Chrome contact info
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Delorean w/ 4500 Miles up for grabs (maybe)
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: cd player installation