           From: "JamesRG" <jamesrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: FEHRISMANN@xxxxxxx
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. buy
           From: winggundam02001@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:22:45 +0100
   From: "JamesRG" <jamesrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE. To spray or not to spray that is the question....?

Go 4 It

I just re-sprayed my fascias, I had no previous experience of painting
before I did my fascias. There are a couple of important things to
remember
firstly I rubbed my fascia down and did a small test spray, I found that
the
paint I was using was reacting with the existing pain and going oily
(always
do a small test patch and allow to fully dry before doing the whole
thing).
Secondly use a primer as primers generally fill any small scratches and
will
give you a better finish.
Lastly, don't be afraid of painting, I learned that there really is
nothing
to be afraid of when painting because if you go wrong just start again, it
is worth trying to straiten out any warps in the fascia before you paint
it.

My whole job cost £12.00 or $16.00 and it looks very good, there are some
small blemishes which you can see if you really look closely but it is at
least 1000 times better than it was.

Hope this builds some confidence.

Regards

James RG