           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Which OEM  tire jack?
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. Fuel Sending unit
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:49:08 -0800
   From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Renting your DeLorean

I highly recommend movie studios, they have the deepest pockets of
anyone I've encountered.  Mall displays can make you a few bucks but you
have to stay and guard the car.  I rented my shop out to Warner Brothers
for a movie with Al Pacino, they paid me $2500 for the day and I got to
keep the shop open and go on with business.  I normally left at 3:00 but
they wanted my van in a shoot and offered me another $500 if I would
stay 'til 5:30...I did.

Les

Message: 2