      1. Re: Battery Cut Off Switch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Alternator Question!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Tail light problems
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Radiator and Hose Removal
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: interior trim removal
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Link...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Battery Cut Off Switch
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: Alternator Question!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: door locks/zillas/solenoids
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: interior trim removal
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Fuel tank installing (was cleaning/removal)
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: frame rust...and resto update (was:Re: Fuel tank cleaning/removal)
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Radiator and Hose Removal
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Re: Alternator Question!
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
     15. Seat Covers...
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Battery Cut Off Switch
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: door locks/zillas/solenoids
           From: Shannon Yocom <ss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Battery Cutoff switch
           From: jcox4001@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: Alternator Question!
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Front section Frame repair
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Re: Alternator Question!
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Re: Alternator Question!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 04:52:30 -0000
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Battery Cut Off Switch

Gary, I know we don't want to cut holes, but the small cut off switch
I use is 300 amp rating and I have been using them on my cars with no
problems for 3years. Where I have it mounted you can see on my web
site under Talk & View, it's easy to reach behind the seat an flip it
off. No body knows I'm doing it. I got them from Northern Tool. We
have two of those stores in Dallas, I'm sure RV parks also have
plenty. If you don't find what you want, let me know I have other
sources with all kinds.
John
www.specialTauto.com

 --- In dmcnews@xxxx, delorean31@xxxx wrote:
> I was wondering what experiences other owners have had with battery
cut off
> switches.  I have gone through two of the ones that were offered on
the list
> a while ago and by some parts suppliers.  I am referring to the
ones that
> attach to the post and the cable with the turn off knob in the
middle.  I
> have had two break as they are very weak and thin in the middle.  I
would
> prefer something more reliable, and that doesn't require drilling
or mounting
> to the vehicle in a way that will damage it.  Also preferably
mounts in a
> place that is hidden.
>
> Gary Gore
> Activities Director