      1. Re: Re: DMCA 160 mph speedometer face
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Steering Wheel recovering
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fire Extinguishers -  End of thread
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. D Wanted
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Steering geometry
           From: "Chris C" <petleech@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Steering Wheel recovering
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Frame a little closer to half-way complete
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      8. Delorean fires...
           From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean Expo 2000 - Road to Rio!
           From: "Ray Haug" <rdh@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re:Delorean fires...
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: door locks
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. DeLorean sadly for sale
           From: "Howard S. Smith" <TeacupFox@xxxxxxx>
     13. DeLorean for Sale added info
           From: "Howard S. Smith" <TeacupFox@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Fire extinguishers
           From: "Michael DeLuca" <mdeluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. she ran out of juice
           From: brownalizat@xxxxxxxx
     16. Re: Steering geometry
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 18:09:14
   From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: DMCA 160 mph speedometer face

Nah!!!  I paid $85 or $95 for it, if I recall correctly.  (After all, it was
17 yrs ago.)  If it was $250, I would NOT even consider it. (Too Scotch)
  Drive Stainless     Robert   VIN 6924

>From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
>To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DML] Re: DMCA 160 mph speedometer face
>Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:13:21 -0000
>
>Wow, they sold just that for $250 dollars!

Message: 2