      1. adhesives
           From: tmasterlc@xxxxxxx
      2. DeLorean CARS for sale
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Door Keys
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Door Keys
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Door Keys
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Sensitive Torsion Bars?
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Sensitive Torsion Bars?
           From: Jack Janney <fastride@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Fuses
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. WINDOW SWITCH ARROW STENCILS - All the Info
           From: "mike/russ" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Need water pump info
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: adhesives
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Need water pump info
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Fuses
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Need water pump info
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Remark made in Car and Driver
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Gray door hangers
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re: Fuses
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Fuses
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Door Keys
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Stainless Repair
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Stiff brake pedal
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: adhesives
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:10:55 -0000
   From: tmasterlc@xxxxxxx
Subject: adhesives

Our D has spot mirrors from the previous owner which need to be
removed.  Anyone had any experience removing these without doing
damage to the OEM mirrors?

What kind of adhesive should be used to attach the info sticker on
the drivers side sun visor?  Would I be correct in assuming the
sticker goes on the top side of the visor.

Message: 2