      1. Re: Tires
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: throttle/PROBLEM FIXED
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Digest Number 290
           From: surfcity45@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: throttle/frequency valve sticking
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Idle speed regulator question.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Fuel Pump Banjo Screw
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Engine Suspension Upgrade Questions
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
      8. Dash Replacement update
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Tires
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Hot Start Problem
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: fuel sender (was A Few Questions)
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Dash Replacement update
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Die-Cast DeLorean 1/18 scale model - looking for who makes it
           From: sulfurfury@xxxxxxx
     14. DeLorean Mousepads on Ebay!
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. 1981 DeLorean For Sale
           From: Jon Kudelka <jfkudelka@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Lambda ECU
           From: mkeenly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. scedt26t7bd001265 and overheating
           From: bduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. 160 mph face question...
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. gasket for catalytic converter
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: DeLorean Mousepads on Ebay!
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Die-Cast DeLorean 1/18 scale model - looking for who makes it