      1. Turbo DeLorean on Ebay...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: torque, warped rotors & dust shields
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:33:40 HST
   From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Turbo DeLorean on Ebay...

There is a Turbo DeLorean for sale on Ebay. It's located at a shop about
10
minutes from me. If anyone is considering bidding on it, I can go have a
look-see at it for you. I know it has a single BAE turbo in it. I haven't
seen it yet, but I'll go if someone is seriously interested in it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=48144505
2&r=0&t=0

---Dan Vin#... does it matter? It's an 81 DeLorean!!! :-P

http://profiles.msn.com.

Message: 2