      1. Re: Power to the window motors
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Bleeding the clutch
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      3. Ball joint boots
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
      4. Anyone near Laughlin or Bullhead City? - View a DMC, make $50
           From: "Ace Underhill" <luuke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. DeLorean Research Paper
           From: "ryan arsenault" <rybeth@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Online Chat with Stephen Wynne - TONIGHT!
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Bleeding the clutch
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Financing help / information
           From: azelin242@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Bleeding the clutch
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:07:26 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Power to the window motors

Jim, The window motors draw about 5 1/2 amps as they are going up and
down.
When at the bottom or the top right before you take your finger off they
draw
12 1/2 to 13 amps. You might get by with a 10 amp fuse, but if someone
held
the window switch up or down to long, it would blow. Hense:protection.
Hope this helps
John Hervey

Message: 2