           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. WARNING! ALL DML'ers READ!
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 16"/17" Wheels
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Fix-a-flat (was flat tires)
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Adding a CD Changer
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Seats
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:57:42 -0600
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ADMIN:Poll result/DMC2

Hear, hear!

As founder of the DML, moderator emeritus, and the original "Iron
Hand", I agree with Dave Swingle. The list was started for discussion
of the original car, company and man - not watches, or any new cars
JZD may claim to be producing. That's a perfect subject for some
energetic person to do with a DIFFERENT Egroups list.

James Espey
Moderator Emeritus
DMC-News, the DeLorean Mailing List

At 10:27 PM -0500 9/19/00, Dave Swingle wrote:
>So far that's about all there is to know, again until something of
substance
>comes along let's keep the list to the facts - and the cars. . So - Short
>answer - we'll limit postings on this topic to new information. If you
don't
>like this, feel free to start another list.
>
>Dave - getting better at this "Iron Hand" thing. . . . .

Message: 2