      1. RE: Reliable, Automatic D wanted
           From: "Daniel McGauley" <hawkeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: JZD's Corvair Involvement. (was: D's for sale (kinda silly))
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: My good road trip experience!
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Theft Survey.. just curious
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: My good road trip experience!
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Theft Survey
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: microswitch and idleing
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Windscreen Prices
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Overheating...hot...hot...hot!!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. RE:Purflux Oil filters
           From: "Fr@nk Lommen" <j.m.s.c.lommen@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Control Pressure Regulator Question
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. JZD meets Doc Brown
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: The Delorean Fall Foliage Tour
           From: "Michael DeLuca" <mdeluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: "Professor Frink" <diashi_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: jvdmc12@xxxxxxx
     20. Non-DeLorean items
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: "Rob Hook" <robhook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. JZD's Patents (was: Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars)
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Control Pressure Regulator Question