           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. cool ideas was hot wheels delorean
           From: efren hicks <marty_mcflyJr@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Intro/Thanks...
           From: "2Lt Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:57:04 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tripin' Cooling Fans and Fanzilla

Scott,
The Fan Fix,,, that I designed uses mininal parts, one special relay and
allows the fans and compressor to operate the way they were designed to
do,
but not thru the main relay as to draw the voltage down on the whole car.
They go on and off as the compressor desires. Plus I have addressed the
low
voltage problem at the same time, and the light comes on as power goes to
the
fans just reverse of the way the light was designed. $55.00 With the light

fix included. This design is simple, no overheating and should last a
lifetime. I would replace the circut breaker with a self healing breaker
40
amp if it's not already. That is $4.50. If your fans are old and have been

use a lot then they will draw more current. I can normally replace the
brushes and clean the armature to lessen the current draw.
John
11004
6935
6568