      1. Relay wire question???
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      2. New Info on Body Dies
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Cleveland Web Updates!!!!!
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA"
<michael.babb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: New Info on Body Dies
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      5. trunk rubber gasket replacement tips needed..
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 81 D for Sale
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Relay wire question???
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Wreck
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:17:18 EDT
   From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
Subject: Relay wire question???

Hello,
    This is going to be a little hard to explain, but I'll try.  On the
bottom row of relays(7 in row) there is a black wire conecting relays
#19,20,21,24 & 25.  I think it may also connect to other relay(s) because
have 2 connectors not hooked to anything.  does anyone know what these
black
wires are for?  I would assume they are ground wires for the relays but I
am
not sure.  All the wires in my compartment are perfect except this black
one
is melted and is bare in most places(even cut).  most of my electronics
don't
work(locks,mirrors,windows)  I am going to replace this wire because it is

cut in half and obviously not doing what it is made to do.  I just want to

know what it is for.  Could this be the reason why a lot of my electronics

don't work?

Thanks,
Dave

Message: 2