      1. Car Show Registration THURSDAY CLARIFICATION
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Thursday night tour Correction/Clarification
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      3. Tour CDs "Sold Out"
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Driving Tour: What to Expect
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Riverside, CA  91 west
           From: goin88mph@xxxxxxx
      6. R12
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Seat replacement
           From: "Craig Clarke" <delorean007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: i found vin 4267 for sale, want info
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      9. Lee Isler
           From: Joe Fedeli <fedeli@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Loose Fuel Baffle Assembly in Gas Tank
           From: gschroe@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?