      1. Re: Deloreans to help Charities
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re:   Stainless Steel Letters.
           From: Carson Clark <cnsandog@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Gathering a crowd -Was:  Deloreans to help Charities
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Minnesota British Car Meet
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re:   Stainless Steel Letters.
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      6. RE: Gathering a crowd -(& a good DeLorean experience)
           From: "Michael C.Babb" <michael.babb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. signing with a VIN #
           From: "Michael C.Babb" <michael.babb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Dimmer Switch, continued
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Unlocked & working
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
     10. DeLorean Car Show adds another
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     11. Silly antenna question...
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
     12. Angle Drive
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
     13. Pros of painting a DeLo..
           From: "Professor Frink" <diashi_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 00:40:44 -0000
   From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Deloreans to help Charities

I wouldn't mind helping causes out, or participating in events, but I
don't know of any! Can anyone tell me a good source for info on where
to find local/regional car shows & such? Thanks.

-Robert

Message: 2