      1. Re: D Day #4: Gas Flap question..
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Still locked out
           From: aabclafon@xxxxxxx
      3. Updated Service Manuals
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Don't Forget...Vote Today!
           From: "Josh Haldeman" <haldeman.4@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Locked Out
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Still locked out
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Still locked out
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      8. Re: Dimmer Switch, continued
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: To All With Digital Camera
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: Getting to Cleveland
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: lowering
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Staining a D
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. VOTE!!! Online coverage of the Cleveland Car Show
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael.babb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. New DeLo site
           From: "Proffesor Frink" <diashi_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Deloreans to help Charities
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Please Take Survey
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. (unknown)
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. my D wont start   *SOLVED*
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Parts for sale maybe?
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. DMC Car Alarm - ENFORCER 600
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. RE: New tachometer, still nothing
           From: "David Jacobs (NEC)" <v-davidj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Painting a DeLorean
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: D Day #4: Gas Flap question..
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Still locked out
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re:   Stainless Steel Letters.
           From: aabclafon@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:18:29 EDT
   From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: D Day #4: Gas Flap question..

Sure do like most owners do who have no gas flap.  Open the hood when filling
your tank.  This way you will also be sure not to spill gas down your hood.

Gary

<< Ok, How many people have cut their knuckles on the inside of their gas
flap?

 Any solutions to this problem?

 -Hank #1619 >>

Message: 2