           From: "Richard Cutter" <dmc_power@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
           From: Mark Fearer <mfearer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Michael Sanchez <sokar@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Greg Linstad <gregl@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx

   Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:12:39 GMT
   From: "Richard Cutter" <dmc_power@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A fair price?

Greetings...
Check out the web site:
WWW.AMERICANCUSTOMENG.COM
AND CLICK ON (DMC_POWER)
THIS WILL GIVE YOU SOME IDEAS...
Rich Cutter

>From: "Lee Burrows" <LeeB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
SNIP- Would it be a sin
>to replace the original artwork with a foreign motor?  (Please don't be
>offended D fans!) Is it easily adaptable?   Any input would be appreciated.

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:43:04 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

If your a steady reader of the DML you know that you never hear the mention
of problems with valves, pistons, crankshafts, or any internal engine
components. What the PRV engine lacks in "brute force performance" it makes
up in a "0" failure rate of all internal components. Ultimate quality
control and craftsmanship in design and workmanship by the contortion of
Peugeot, Renault, and Volvo make the PRV a perfect complement to the concept
of the DeLorean as an automobile designed to last much longer than the
average automobile.

Case in point: Our DeLorean now has in excess of 260K miles on the original
PRV-6 engine; need I say more.

BTW: We are happy to announce that we now carry a complete line of factory
specification DeLorean parts and Zilla products.
All sales include "live" Tech Support from, yours truly, DMC Joe.

"We're here to help you"
DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.