           From: John Hanley <106165.1407@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. New nose bra availability
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. A fair price?
           From: "Lee Burrows" <LeeB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. A fair price?
           From: "Lee Burrows" <LeeB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:15:54 -0400
   From: John Hanley <106165.1407@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Prototype Delorean

Message text written by INTERNET:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx

Wilmas Galleries
Picture Framers
Fine Art Dealers
163 Spon St. Coventry
4 Bank St. Rugby
<

This is in England

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:38:05 EDT
   From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
Subject: New nose bra availability

If you've wanted a nose bra for your De Lorean, here's a new development:
Originals are very scarce, having been out of production for years.  My
"used, good condition" one cost $125. last month when I bought it.  I've
been
talking to the original (aftermarket) manufacturer, and there MIGHT be a
possibility of reissuing a limited number of new ones.  But I need to know

how many people want one enough to plunk down $149.95 for one.  If you've
never seen one, they are the full type, not a mini-bra.  They're flat
across
the front of the hood... no bug flaps sticking up. If you're seriously
interested, please e-mail me privately.  I need to confirm the response in

the next few days.  You aren't committing to buy, but please don't say
you're
interested if you're not serious.  I only have one D... I don't need 22
nose
bras!  ...or whatever quantity I'd have to commit for.  Let me hear from
you
NOW if interested.

Thanks!
-Wayne