      1. Re: De-Ice kit
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Re: DeLorean speedometers: A new approach
           From: Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Using Home Equity To Buy A DeLorean
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:58:29 -0000
   From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: De-Ice kit

Heather,

Are you referring to the throttle spool shield in the engine area
that prevents water (or melted snow and ice) from dripping into
the throttle spool, which then freezes under cold enough conditions?
It's the only add-on "kit" I know of for preventing ice on Deloreans.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Heather" <hnwwoodzell@xxxx> wrote:
> I recently got a de-ice kit.  I've been looking for the
instructions
> on how to install it, but haven't found any..  I guess it should
be
> real simple.. can anyone post a link or instructions on how to
> install it?

Message: 2