[DMCForum] PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session Reminder

[DMCForum] PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session Reminder

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session is scheduled
for August 29th, 2009.  It's shaping up to be another great event with
15+ DeLoreans already planning to attend.

Some new items to add:

- We will be adding a Friday night post-car-cruise drive-in, for those
who are arriving early.

- Joanie T. will be doing another fun crafts session with the ladies on
Saturday afternoon.

Hope to see you there!

-Dave and Juley
(VIN# 05927)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session will be held on Saturday, August
29th, 2009 starting at 9:00 AM. This is an excellent to opportunity to
socialize and get any needed work done on your car.

We're easy to find -- just minutes from the intersection of I-79 and the
PA Turnpike (I-76) in Cranberry Township, PA .

We hope to see all the great people we've met at the previous tech
sessions, and hopefully a few new faces too! If your car is not ready to
drive then just come and visit, we'd love to see you! If you need
directions, please see http://www.PADMC.com or just let us know.

If you'd like to start the weekend early, please join us on Friday
evening for the Wexford Starlite Cruise -- one of the largest weekly car
cruises in the country, with around 1000+ cars attending each week.
It's only a 5 minute drive from the main strip in Cranberry.  (See
http://www.StarliteCarCruise.com/ for details.)

On Saturday, we'll start off at 9 AM. (Coffee and pastries to open your
eyes :-).  Snacks along with beverages (including beer) will be served
during the day. Around 1:00 PM we'll have a cookout for lunch, and a
dinner cookout around 5:30 PM.

At sunset, we'll have our very own REAL Drive-In on a huge 18' outdoor
screen, with vintage drive-in clips and a complete concession stand.

Please e-mail us to confirm your attendance, and perhaps a list of work
you'd like some help with. Significant others/children are welcome and
encouraged. (The Cranberry Water Park, about 1 mile away, is a favorite
with the kids! http://www.cranberrytownship.org/index.aspx?NID=146)

Please let us know if you plan to attend as early as possible, it makes
it so much easier to plan when we have a good count.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)