[doc] How are my friends today? :-)

Hi All My Friends, how are you today? What you been up to?

I'm ok, been a bit depressed lately. Been trying to take it easy!
Will be starting Dr. Greer's new book soon, I just hope I can stick to it. :-)
Let me know what you think of it if you have read it and what to expect... I would be most grateful!

I look forward to hearing from you if you can spare 2 mins to write me and drop me a line please!

Best Wishes Of Pease & Light!
~Nick~

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk