Re: [doc] [Fwd: [DMCForum] delorean documentry]

Re: [doc] [Fwd: [DMCForum] delorean documentry]

Hi,
When is it? Where is it Etc Etc, This information would probably
help.
Also a lot of the members have migrated to the new forum;-
http://www.ukdoc.co.uk/forum/
So may not even see this message now.
Chris

-- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@...> wrote:

> ----- forwarded message from "jason monk" <harrymonk448@...>  -----
> >Hi-ya Guys,
> >                I'm just wondering whether it's worth postponing
it? for a
> >start I'm completely without wheels this week, I sold my fiesta
because I
> >didn't think I needed two cars and then my trusted ford focus
went the way
> >of the pear and is now in the Dealers having a new injector pump.
Unless
> >someone could kindly let me hitch a ride?? secondly, their is
only three
> >people that have acknowledged my e-mails, I don't mind having a
meeting
> >about it as long as we could get the ball rolling, otherwise I
reckon we
> >should postpone until more people can attend, what's the general
feeling???

> >laters J.

07710566035.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk