[doc] [Fwd: [DMCForum] delorean documentry]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [DMCForum] delorean documentry
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:06:16 -0000
From: "delorean12uk" <delorean12uk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi-ya,
is anybody interested in attending the meeting on Sunday for the
delorean documentry, if so could they let me know so i can get some
idea of numbers,the reason I ask, I'm getting the general feeling that
no-one is interested, if this is the case then I will pospone or
cancel it. I don't mind travelling up but not to sit in a pub on my
jack jones. If anyone is remotely interested then I can be contacted
via e-mail :- harrymonk448@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:harrymonk448%40btinternet.com> or by phone :- 07710566035.
regards Jason.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk