  From: blackaddertoo
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 1:00 AM
  Subject: [doc] re thanx Martin...she now starts!

  Hi All

  Pretty quit here now but just wanted to thank Martin.

  My car (still not mot'd) just would not run again after 2 months.

  air plate jumped up and down at cranking, i thought maybe fuel but
  should be a gallon or so in. Martin thought more fuel, so today put
  another gallon and after a bit of cranking and encouragement, she
  started and ran ok.
  wondered a little at idle, but not too bad and i have not jublilee
  clipped the idle motor hoses etc yet.
  so next is to back out and take out seats as the runners have seized
  and rusty.
  wonce done leaves me with a screen and a small weld (but tank has
  got to come out!)
  still hoping to be mot'd this summer!.

  Regards

  Steve