the 'Derbyshire Posse' (myself, Rich H and Phill W) are coming down for Harpenden, but I'm not sure about Knebworth yet, as I might be taking up an invite from the BeNeLux DeLorean guys to go to a big car show in Antwerp on the same weekend - I'll have to see how healthy the finances (and Flopsy) is before commiting though :-)

Seeya soon,

Claire
DOC170

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Williams <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 14 July, 2006 3:13:47 PM
Subject: [doc] Re: July events reminder :-)

James,

Myself and James were at Hatfield.
I will be going to Knebworth on the monday, dont know who else is
though as yet.
I am also at the last min going to Harpenden, so if any one else is
from my direction (Stuart) wants to drive over together just shout.

Chris

--- In doc-uk@yahoogroups. com, "James Macpherson"
<james.macpherson@ ...> wrote:

> The show I was talking about would have been the Knebworth Classic
Car show.

> August Bank holiday 27th & 28th
> http://www.classicm otorshow. com
>
> Last year they was a large Delorean presence on both days and the
Pole Cam!!
> Who's planning on going this year?
>
> Great pictures as well.
>
> James
> doc 129
> vin 2250

Chesterfield,
> > Derbyshire - a get-together at a pub on the outskirts of
> Chesterfield
> > for the benefit of a seriously ill young man who loves
DeLorean's.
> We
> > need to be at the pub from 11.30am onwards, Christopher will be
> > arriving at 12 noon.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Claire
> > DOC170
> >

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans. co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> --
12/07/2006

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM