[doc] Mark Bourne?

Dear DOCers and DOIers,

I am trying to contact Mark Bourne (former Technical Director of DOC) about some serious issues, regarding my HongKong DeLorean refurbishment with him.

Unfortunately he is not contactable on his old Tel.#s. He is also not responding to my emails to mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or Mark.BOURNE@xxxxxxxxx since May,'06.

In May he told me he was attending "Eurofest 2006". If anyone has up-to-date contact information for him I would appreciate receiving it. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,              IAN (Hong Kong)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM