Re: [doc] Getting readu for the MOT - A productive day on vin 16723

Re: [doc] Getting readu for the MOT - A productive day on vin 16723

Its strange knowing that my gearbox mounts are in another De Lorean now! Write #4087 on em! :-p

  Good luck with the mot Craig!

  Thomas

Craig Churchill <mrvic20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi All!

Preparations are well underway for Vin 16723s second MOT. Been workin on the car all day.

My dad and i Replaced the broken transmission mounts with the spare ones i bought from Thomas M (cheers buddy). The difference is phenomenal...the auto gear changes feel solid and smooth...its like driving a totally different car.

We also replaced the boots on the steering rack as the passenger side had a small hole...!

We also sorted out the rear lights as they had gone a bit doollaly! - but alll working spot on now...just needed to spruce up the PCB :-)

The only thing preventing me getting it MOT'd now is the big crack in the windscreen!!! I have clamied on my insurance for this so am only paying £40! I am having it done at autoglass in exeter on friday...they said they have done a delorean b4...anyone on here!!

i will let you know how i get on at autoglass and the MOT

A very happy

Craig
Vin 16723 aka 'The Beast'
Doc 20

P.S I'm just going out for another drive/pose