[doc] im looking for more bttd props

HI ALL

Sorry not been on for the last week or two but been busy talking Herman up
to Scotland for a four day show, going to pick it up tomorrow but my god its
a long way there and back I thought I never get back on Wednesday night I
must thank chrispy for letting me borrow his long trailer as I found it hard
to find one which is the size of a delorean as all companies do one long
enough but not as wide the delorean needs to be 6ft 2 were a normal
transporters is 6ft flat I been collecting new bits and bobs from the famous
ebay and other palaces to go with my car but the best is yet to come I was
only talking to chris a few months ago about Sam wanting another doggy
friend to the family but when I got home on Wednesday to find she's booklet
me up next weekend to see a little Einstein puppy as kids are NOT on the
table for us but in sams mind dogs are a few of you out there have met my
wife Sam she goes a little over TT with animals but me well as you now its
delorean for me and always will be so I send some photo when I get Paul b to
re size them for me

Regards

Glen Hale

BTTF vin 02631  "Herman"