[doc] Clicking brakes

Hi All,
Well, the last 3 months of owning a DeLorean have been a blast. I've
done a couple of local car shows & drove it to Eurofest and back -
where I had an amazing time - without any problems.

Recenty though I have had a clicking sound from the brakes.  I have
been told that I need a spring kit to sort it out. I was wondering,
where is the best place to get this kit?  or does anyone have spare
ones for sale?
Hope to meet up at future shows.

Cheers,

Stu