Re: [doc] First ride in a DeLorean tommorow

Re: [doc] First ride in a DeLorean tommorow

Awwwh!... and i though it was just me being soft  :)

.....Dont tell Flopsy you 'thought' about selling her :)

Regards

Mike

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...>
wrote:

> ........and to think, over 9 years ago when Dave said to me "I
want a
> DeLorean" and me (loving 50's cars with fins and chrome)
said "what

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM