[doc] Re: DMCvins.com

Only several ;), I truely enjoyed meeting all of you that were at DCS
and I knew exactly where to find you every night.  And you know where
you were.

I hope all is well with everyone, and your cars are going zoom as they
should.

I look forward to particpated in this group, but being so far away, I
will probably just lurk.

Best Regards,

Bernie
VIN 4045 and 6704