From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael Henfrey
Sent: 28 June 2006 16:58
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Hey

Hey, i just signed up the other night, Also just sent in my sub to teh
owners club altho i dont own one just yet, just waiting to get set on
permanent then im getting one for sure.

Im 23 and live in a village just north of leicester and ive been
talking to an owner so i can hopefully get a ride in one next weekend.

Anyway i hope to chat more soon, but most crack on.

Oh btw, anyone know where i can find an awsome bttf ringtone for my
mobile?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM