[doc] Re: Any U.K. members interested in being involved in a documentry?

[doc] Re: Any U.K. members interested in being involved in a documentry??

   Im up for it Jay,we will have to meet for a beer, well il have an
orange juice i think...
   And love the e-mail address.
     cheers Tony just down the road in Hockley

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "delorean12uk" <delorean12uk@...>
wrote:

> At the Chicago show this year Ken asked us if we could participate
in
> the Gettysberg show in 2008, he wants the U.K. owners to put
something
> together to contribute to the show. Susannah Haldeman who is Joshes
> sister was interested in this project and would like to help in
> producing a documentary about U.K. members and their cars. Susannah
> works in television and has enlisted the help of a cinematographer,
> and they are willing to travel to London in early December to do
some
> filming. It is very very vague at the moment as there is really no
> script at the moment as the idea is in its early stages. It would
be
> great if we could get as many club members together to participate
in
> this, and if we could get it off the ground and completed it will
be
> hopefully shown at the Gettysburg show in 2008 as our contribution.
If

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM