[doc] hard work/first even

Hi billy tony

Yep done my event  today for a local radio station in Birmingham to help
rase money for sick children for there big event in July called run for home
if any one wants to come then please fell free I got in Herman and started
to go down the road then started to stall going round corner s and islands I
thought what worse can happen and why it doing that to remember when Chris p
dropped it of to me I took for a spin and twice after that but what did I
forget ( doh) go go juice so pulled into the petrol station to fill up put
the key back in and off we went again does any one the arrange mileage a
delorean does to the tank as mr fuel sender I think I sticking apart from
that it was really good to drive my car for the first time I don't have any
photo's but I got some radio dj in there fancy would like to see and know
sam getting the grips of sitting I the wrong seat and says she prefers to
sit in the delorean as I don't drive fast  as I do in my company car

Regards

Glen Hale

BTTF vin 02631  "Herman"

Doc No.437