[doc] Re: Charity meet up in Chesterfield 30th July

[doc] Re: Charity meet up in Chesterfield 30th July

Rob, Glen, Dan, Tourettes......thank you to everyone who has so kindly
responded to say you're up for this event to make a very ill young
man's day :oD

I've got to email the organisers to let them know numbers, etc, but
we've got over a month yet, so plenty of time still.

Glen, one thing that has been sort of decided (if its ok with you) is
that Christopher (the lad we're doing this for) does not know about
your BTTF car, so we're gonna keep your car a secret and he wont know
about it until he arrives at the venue.

With regards to reimbursing expenses, I suggested to her that you all
say how much you want for petrol, rather then her just give me a
cheque then I've got to divvy it up.  Do you want to work on a 'x
number of pence per mile' basis?

I'll get the barby cranked up then on the Saturday...for those of you
who've not been to my house before, I can get 4 Delorean's down my
drive (Flopsy will be in the garage) plus there is casual parking
too.  I'm about 20 mins drive from J25 of the M1 for those of you
coming up from daan saaf and I can supply directions nearer the time
if you want.

Also, on the Sunday, anyone who wants to stop over another night is
welcome to join us at the weekly "chav meet" between Shipley and
Ilkeston....we usually have at least 2 DeLoreans there, but to have a
whole posse arrive (complete with loud exhausts - Dan?)....hahaha some
things just have to be done! :o)  lol

Thanks again for your support

cheers,

Claire